Thursday, April 24, 2008

Michael Feinstein

Tonight there is a fund raiser in Macon for the Alzheimer's Association featuring pianist, singer Michael Feinstein. He has always been a favorite of mine. In my previous job as theatre director in Athens, he was always on my "short list" of entertainers I wanted to have come perform. Well, it never happened. But tonight, I will get a chance to hear him perform live and also get to meet him briefly. I've been asked to say a few words before the concert and I'm looking forward to the evening.

The weather is beautiful here this week and I've been enjoying being outside. The pollen count is pretty high -- but it is worth it. We played golf yesterday and I played better than Ihave played for a long time, but I was well rested before hitting the course so I think that helped.

More when we return from Macon.

No comments: